Life is a journey; stay strong to carry your pack!
the whole way health & fitness studio
Well·ness [wel-nis] noun.
- the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, esp. as the result of deliberate effort (Dictionary.com Unabridged v 1.1)
- the quality or state of being in good health especially as an actively sought goal (Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary)
- the condition of good physical and mental health, especially when maintained by proper diet, exercise, and habits.(American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary)
- an atmosphere of unconditional friendliness and loving kindness towards ourselves and others.....aahhhhh
- Know that your body and spirit are intelligent. You can listen to and apply that intelligence to your overall health and fitness potential.
- Live your life with intention. Take the time to live on purpose, with purpose. Practice body awareness. You have an accountability of immense proportion within and beyond the boundaries of your own skin. Embrace it.
- Make a daily commitment to integrity. What you do in one aspect of your life permeates all aspects of your life. Be whole, dare to act with honesty, walk in virtue. Respect your body's need for integrity during exercise.
- Choose to live with intensity. Great energy, strength and concentration brings brilliance to your activities and thoughts. Truly and deeply feel. Passionately live your truth.
- Practice introspection. Your peace is within you. Look there for it. Pay attention to the physical sensations coursing through your body. Be mindful of your actions, choices, and thoughts. Observe your breath; be thankful for it.
- Introduce joy, pleasure, laughter, humour into all of your being. Live in the luminance of laughter. Your wellness arises from deep and abiding joyfulness. Find fitness activities which bring you pleasure.
Yoga in the sunshine. Yoga on the beach. Yoga anywhere! Yoga for preschoolers. Yoga for golfers, for back pain, for runners.
What a treat for your body, mind and spirit!
Kettlebell Group Training will help kick all your fitness goals into high gear! Functional, compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups simultaneously, developing strength and muscular endurance and efficient caloric expenditure. Integrate breathing, movement and alignment with your ability to control balance and weight. Cussing optional.
Nothing is so strong as gentleness, and nothing is so gentle as true strength.
- St. Francis De Sales